Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dearie Darlings

darlings darlings darlingss!
i love hanging out with my cousins..
they are my best friend too<3
last Saturday me n my cousins
went out for window shopping at the sunway pyramid city mall :)
so, here are some pictures on that day!
enjoy<3
my love
were having our lunch at Nandos!
the best peri-peri chicken ever!
super delicious!
i love Nandos :)
thank you cousins!
i'm having a great time!!
triple hugs!
plus the Jusco sale is killing me!!
it would be super fun if my cousin Hidaya were here..
we miss u! good luck on ur studies!
be a good doctor k :)
i'm wearing purple plain shawl, THE OLD BLOSSOM BOX stripes top, lady like jeans and sling bag from Tetoo :)
by the way thanks to kak Nana Chan for the belated birthday present :)
*hugs*
i'm blessed to have family and friends who love and care bout me!
 and my love to..
i love u Nabil Gordon :)

No comments: