Thursday, April 19, 2012

Last lovely weekend

hey darlings! last weekend i was at The Old Blossom Box with Iera to help our dearie boss 
miss Jezmine Zaidan to take care of her shop. 
cuz she went for her best friend engagement at Kuala Terengganu.. 
thank you to Iera for helping me a lot on that weekend. 
i manage to finished my necklace assignment  for my accessories class 
and my illustration assignment...
weeee!
my precious necklace! love to the max! 
i also manage to sew this dress also! i'm in love with this ombre dress!
and yes..this tooooo! i also sew leopard print cardie for Iera :)
this is my favorite spot at The Old Blossom Box! 
yeay! 
i'm wearing the ombre dress with  long cardie from Topstitch, my very own necklace and leopard print shawl :)
Alhamdulillah for everything!

No comments: