Wednesday, February 22, 2012

styling at THE OLD BLOSSOM

Darlings Darlings Darlingss!
Last Tuesday we at THE OLD BLOSSOM BOX had a photo session with lovely Zafira Hanis for styling the OLD BLOSSOM BOX CANDY NOVELTY LONG SCARF. 
thanks to miss Jezmine Zaidan for giving me the opportunity to put on my shawl styling idea for her shawl collection! 
i'm honored to help you!!
:)
LOVELY Fira hanis wearing NOVELTY CANDY SHAWL: PLUM 
 LOVELY Fira hanis wearing NOVELTY CANDY SHAWL: MINT GREEN
 LOVELY Fira hanis wearing NOVELTY CANDY SHAWL: BLUE
me with Fira Hanis!
Love her! She's so pretty,cute and super friendly..
nice to meet you!!
i'm blessed to do my internship at THE OLD BLOSSOM BOX!
I've met many people, make new friends,having lots of fun and the most important thing
i gained a lot of knowledge and unforgettable experience 
thank you so much to my boss
miss Jezmine Zaidan 
and 
 my internship partner Balqies Radzi who always help me and guide me!!
love you guys so much!! 
*triple hugs*

*pictures credit to :Miss Jezmine Zaidan<3

No comments: